If our schools are drug free, then why do they allow anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs there??
I have shared my thoughts before: check out the links below and you will see what I have shared...
~ When the Children Cry Watch the video
Always remember that you can go further on respect than on popularity. ~ N. Eldon Tanner ~
2 comments:
Because people with mental problems deserve an education as well. (However, I'm sure there's more to this post than you're sharing.)
Oh I have shared...you just need to read more of my posts. These kids on these drugs are the ones who are responsible for killing our kids...Columbine, Virginia Tech, just to name a few. These kids were on anti-depressants and/or anti-psychotics. Drugs do not belong in the schools, yet the kids are all lined up to take them in the nurses office every day. Dr's and teachers are justtoo quick to put a label on a child and call him add or adhd...kids will be kids, and some do need more attention than others, drugs are not always the answer. They often make the child suicidal, they alter their brains before they are even fully developed. Its a terrible thing to do to a small child and they deserve the best we can give them, not a life full of drugs and alter their being.
Post a Comment