Tim is in Florida right now listening to the director of this film, Kevin P. Miller. Absolutely amazing. I get to view the DVD next week. More to come!
2 days ago
Always remember that you can go further on respect than on popularity. ~ N. Eldon Tanner ~
Tim is in Florida right now listening to the director of this film, Kevin P. Miller. Absolutely amazing. I get to view the DVD next week. More to come!
3 comments:
Jill,
This is Heidi Hough Justice. It was great to hear from you. Hilary is living in Colorado and owns her own pastry shop. She went to culinary school. She is married and has 2 girls. I will tell her you said "hi". I can't believe what a beautiful family you have :)
Hey Jill! All I have to say in response to your comment on my blog is ugh, brothers!!! I think I had my issues growing up because of mine! :) They used to call me heifer... lovely! We will overcome, right! You tell Sydney she's gorgeous! In fact you all are looking so great in those family pictures! I love them!
Oh and p.s. I got my Dove shirt by buying Dove products, sending in the UPC's and a postcard with the shirt offer on it that I got from Reader's Digest or something. Then they sent me the shirt for free! I kinda felt like a little kid saving box tops or something, but that was part of the fun I think! :) And I loved the shirt so much it was worth the hassle!
I love your passion!
Post a Comment