Ok so far today has been good! We have had no accidents. We even left for about an hour and a half (of course we had a pull up on) and when we got home he still had his flags...Car pull ups!
He is staying dryer longer, even at night! Although around 5 or so in the morninghe likes to wake up for a cup of milk and then after that he is wet! But we are still NO GO on the poop! UGH! This kid will stink up the entire bathroom and say "whew eee, its stinky" but NO POOP! The poor kid hasn't gone since Thursday and that was under the table! We know his tummy hurts, but he just refuses to go...hmmmm.
Hey Brandy you gonna make him go tomorrow in nursery!! hahahaha!!! J/K!




2 comments:
It took Sarah WEEKS to go poop in the toilet. She would just wait until I put a diaper on her at naptime and then do it while she laid in bed. Made me crazy. I finally figured out how to tell when she needed to go and I waited her out... We sat in the bathroom for almost an hour reading books, singing songs, etc. until she went. I practically threw a party! Now she has it down pat. That whole patience is a virtue thing applies to potty training - who knew?
Pooooor kid! Poor you, too. That doesn't sound too fun! He'll get it though-sooner or later, but let's hope it's sooner! =)
Post a Comment