Ok so today Zander and I skipped church due to his no pooping issue. So I had some baby suppositories and gave him one. They are supposed to work within 15 minutes to an hour. At the 15 minute mark he was quite uncomfortable and crying on the toilet. By 35 minutes we were screaming on the toilet,and I felt like a birthing coach!! I CAN SEE IT, PUSH ZANDER!! haha it was quite comical from my end! But HE FINALLY DID IT!! He is probably traumatized from the whole situation, but it can only get easier right?! One can only hope!
2 days ago




3 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! We missed Zander in nursery today, but I am so glad that he finally went #2!!!!!!!!!!!
I have one like that and all I can say is it takes time.
every once in a while Carly will say I need my medicine(suppositories). At least she knows.Good luck.
Post a Comment