CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good News and Some Nervousness....

GOOD NEWS: On Friday I got a phone call from the vice-principal at Sydney's school (I think the Principal pawned it off to him!!). He called to tell me that Eric (the boy who had threatened to kill Sydney) had been SUSPENDED!!! Eric had been taking a clipboard and had told Sydney he was going to stab her with it. And when he was poking her with the "clip" part of the baord he was saying "stab, stab, stab". He left some marks on Sydney's tummy and she went to her teacher who sent her to the VP and he said enough was enough and told him if it happened again, he would be suspended for 1 week! YEA!!! I told him how much I appreciated something ACTUALLY being done this time. So FINALLY we have some justice!
NERVOUSNESS: I have to have a mammogram on Friday. My first thought is HOW IN THE WORLD are they going to get MY BOOB on that thing! After nursing 2 babies, there seriously is not a whole lot left up top!! So anyways I have been having pain on the right side for quite sometime. Years actually. But it has gotten much more painful lately. When I wake up in the morning it feels like someone is searing the inside with a hot blade. Its always just one side and in one particular spot. There is no lump that I have felt and it is not red or hot to the touch. I had mentioned it to my midwife a couple months back at my yearly and she said if it got worse or didn't go away then to call her back. Well I procrastinated and finally called. So now I have to wait til Friday, which of course seems FOREVER AWAY. And the worst thing I could have done was to look up breast pain on google! DUMMY!! After I have the boob squisher done I have to wait about 48 hours for a radiologist to read it and then fax the results to my midwife. So I won't know anything till about Monday...CRAP. So I am a bit nervous, just because of what I read on the internet, bad idea! Like 2% - 7% is breast cancer. Yea its pretty low, BUT STILL!
So any prayers you can shoot my way, would be SO APRRECIATED!

4 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Yeah for the school to finally step in and do something! Maybe the parents need to have a little chat with the VP too!

Mammogram?? Wow girl! I wish after nursing 4 babies there wasn't anything 'up top'...but not the case for this momma! I'll be thinking of you!!

"I belong" I got from *leelou*. She has several options!! check them out!

eric and girls said...

I am so happy that finally the school took of the problem. I bet Sydney feels relieved at school now.

You will definately be in my thoughts and prayers for your up coming tests. I hope that everything is just fine.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! I found your blog from the r's, I think. I have enjoyed catching up on your last 12 years or so. I'm thinking about you and hope your appointment goes well! Drop me an email, I would love to hear from you. Bridget