So everything went fine for the mammogram! YEA! But let me tell you, IT IS PAINFUL!!! So they have this machine that comes down and squeezes the snot out of your boob and then they hand crank it a little further down to squeeze it even more! OUCH!!! They did that about 4 or 5 different times to my right side, you would think it would have some swelling, unfortunately none! After they did all that,they decided to ultra sound the area and see if they could find anything. Fortunately they FOUND NOTHING!!! So I asked the lady what the pain could be from and she said it could be from exercising (not happening here!) or even from an underwire bra...hmmm. She said new ones and old ones can make it happen. If its quite an old bra the wires can ever so slightly turn in and push into the boob tissue and cause pain...guess I gotta get new bras! Not somehting fun to shop for if you ask me!
Bridget, I would love to email you, but when I clicked on your name in my comments, it didn't show me where I could email you!!! I would love to see what you are up to and hear all about what you have been doing the last 12 years...has it really been that long?!
2 days ago




4 comments:
Yeah! Glad your boob squisher test went well! I don't look forward to those!!! Too much to squish here! ha ha!!!
I am glad everything went well at the doctor's. I can't figure out how to change my settings so you can email me when you click on my name! How lame am I? Send me an email at bridget.erin@yahoo.com Talk to ya soon.
I'm so glad it all checked out okay. I've never had a mamogram, but my mother-in-law has told me how painful they are! I'm also glad to hear the little maniac that's been terrorizing Sydney has been brought to justice!
Can you email me your home address...momosix@yahoo.com Thanks!
Toni Redfern
Post a Comment