Scentsy recently partnered with the Sunshine Kids Foundation. The Sunshine Kids Foundation has been providing positive, exciting group activities for children receiving cancer treatments in hospitals all over North America, at no charge to the kids or their parents, since 1982. The warmer is $35 and 100% of the profits of this warmer go directly to the Sunshine Kids Foundation. I have a dear friend who's little boy lost his life to brain cancer about 5 years ago. This summer he would be turning 7 years old. In Dexter's honor I will be sending this wonderful warmer to his mama for his birthday! 
This fantastic warmer is designed especially for teachers! Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-9. I have a feeling this warmer will go fast! I am placing an order Thursday April 1st, this is when it becomes available. This is the first time Scentsy has offered a mid-size warmer as it Warmer of the Month. The scent of the month is Red Candy Apple, I love it! If you are out of town and wanting this warmer and scent send me an email I will have it directly shipped to you! the cost of the warmer is $22.50 (reg. $25.00) and the bar is $4.50 (reg. $5.00). All payments must be received by March 31 for this pre-sale!




1 comments:
MARCH??? Update woman! I'm so glad Scentsy is going so well for you!!!!
Post a Comment