I have been trying to post for awhile now and every time I add pictures it kicks off everything I write. The I add pictures first and when I go to write about the pictures above or below it gives me issues! So whatever!
So not a whole lot has been going on. So far I am loving selling Scentsy! I am headed to World Tour in April for a day and a half. Its just in Tri-Cities, Washington. I am shooting for $1000 in sales right now and will achieve it tonight with one of my parties. But I would really like to hit top sales because then I get my Director Brittany to pay for my whole trip! Transportation, hotel and registration! But I've got some stiff competition! There are about 50+ girls on our whole team, but hitting the $1000 will at least pay form my gas, from Brittany of course!! Love ya Britt!
So if you want to have a party in April let's do it! You don't have to be here in town, you can be anywhere really! I have all the stuff to ship you, catalogs, order forms, fliers of the monthly specials, etc. Its great! My hostess from Fridays show earned over $100 in free product! It was great! So to my few friends that read this...Ali, Jenn, maybe Beth?? Not sure who else, but have a party!
So let's see what else???? We have been hanging out with my Aunt Jana and Uncle Clint lately. that's been a lot of fun! Its been sometime since we have chatted, but its great! Zander LOVES (understatement!) Blake, my cousin! He thinks he is the best thing EVER! He always plays with him and let's him borrow his Chevron cars (Blake is 13). Great kid! Clint injured his achilles right after the New Year and Tim has been helping him to rehab it. Then he injured it again yesterday while stretching! UGH!
I got attacked on a friends fb page by her family and friends! It was AWESOME! She posted an article about vaccines being safe and not causing autism. Ummm ya think again! Of course I had to post my research back. But I got slammed by a "Dr" saying I was just a mom who looks on websites to get bogus information. Needless to say I was told that "It was people like me who don't vaccinate my children that get their vaccinated children sick." Now that is the BIGGEST CROCK OF CRAP I have ever heard! If you vaccinated child has such a safe vaccine in them then how can it even be POSSIBLE for my un-vaccinated child to infect yours?? Please someone give me an answer to that! Children who are vaccinated are injected with the diseases. They are the ones who are capable of spreading it to others. So in all reality vaccinated children pose the risk. But of course if you vaccinate you believe you are doing the right thing too. I use to be there, I use to vaccinate. Boy am I glad I did research and changed my views on that one! I know our decision to not vaccinate isn't popular. But its our choice and we stand firmly by our choice to not do it. Its too dangerous. The risks and effects of vaccinating my children are far greater than that of my child getting the actual disease. Most of these disease were just about eradicated, then mass vaccinating started and what do ya know, the diseases started to come back...hmmm.
Anyways I'll get off my soap box now.
Oh ya I am also going to Denver in July for Scentsy!! This is for Convention. I am there from July 28-31. I was hoping to stay through August 1st so I could see my friend Ali, but she informed me she was coming to Washington! Its has been almost 6 years since I last saw her. Tim, Sydney and I went over to their house they day they were heading out to Nebraska. She was holding a tiny Baby Brayden in her living room. We really didn't know what to say to each other. We promised to keep in touch, which we have through blogs and Facebook. Eventually Tim had to get back to work, we hugged and managed not to cry, how I am not sure! Remembering this makes me tear up now! I drive by her house often due to construction and it looks so empty without her family there. She has since added a little girl to her 3 boys! Miss Ella! She is a beauty and I am hoping she brings her to Washington, I would love to meet her! Maybe Zander's future wife?! :) I miss her dearly and am SO HOPING that our schedules work out so I can go see her.
Well since there are no pictures on this I am sure whomever decided to read this far is BORED! I am actually kind bored now too! I have been interrupted about 8 times from a certain little boy who is getting mad and calling toys a "stupid jerk"...nice! Off to the grocery store now!




1 comments:
I'm sorry your blog isn't cooperating with you. Congrats on Scentsy so far & good luck!
Post a Comment