CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Youth or Leader?

Tim is the Young Men's President in our ward. Sometime's I wonder if he is one of the youth! They had a hog trough ice cream activity last night with all the kids. From what I hear Tim and Katie had the most fun!!

If I was the kid in the scout shirt I would have been scared to get a face full of cream!

Youth or leader??

Scooping a handful of ice cream from the gutter...and planning to make a mess out of some kids hand!

He wanted to see if any of the kids would grab his hand to play Red Rover...it had ice cream all over it!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

ahh...at least your husband will help keep you young at heart too with all his antics!!

The Hymas Clan said...

Too funny!!! He's just a big kid!!!

Melanie said...

Oh dear.. my husband has the same calling. Isn't it just funny to see what kids they still are? The youth love it, though! Looks like Tim is doing a great job.

The Original TomKat said...

It was SO fun!