Saturday was a busy day!! The post before we spent the afternoon at the Fire Station. Well the morning we spent at the Air National Guard! It was AWESOME!!! Seriously watching those jets take off and feeling the vibration in your chest made me want to go watch Top Gun again!!
Zander was NOT fond of the jets taking off! He screamed at them to stop! I LOVED IT!! As the pilots would drive by us they would wave and then raise their brake flap up for the jet to wave! The kids loved it! So did I!! This open house was designed more for scouts. It is not open to the public. You have to have a special pass to get in. They had bike helmets for the kids, finger printing, cops, a jet to get into, Coast Guard helicopter to get into, fire trucks, the whole nine yards! It was great! We had such a good time! Here are a bunch of pictures!




2 comments:
That looks like a blast! And how fun for the kids?!
I fully support the idea of having a Top Gun movie night! Isn't volleyball wonderful?
Post a Comment