CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November Zoo

We bought a membership to the Zoo last April and have been using frequently. It is so nice to get in somewhere FREE, granted we did pay for it in the beginning! So here a a few pictures from the weekend trip...again if anyone knows how to get more pictures onto the blog than just 4 please let me know!!

This Orangutan was so sweet! She was playing in a huge t-shirt, the red thing around her body! She would cover herself up and hide and then peek out of it. She saw Zander right next to the window and came over and put her face right in front of his! It was so cute! He is trying to kiss her here! Unfortunately it came out a little blurry, but you get the idea!!

This is the new baby Elephant. I have no idea if its a boy or a girl, but it is adorable!! We were going to see it the last time we went, but there was a mile long line just to view him/her! So we waited!! What a cutie!

Tim and the kids!

This is the Zebra that Zander was chanting about the rest of the day! He loves Zebra's....probably because we watch "move it, move it" everyday! You should know that "move it, move it" is AKA for Madagascar!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

I love that Zander refers to Madagascar as "Move it, move it." That is so sweet.

I've never had a problem getting more than 4 pictures to a post. I'm only allowed to attach 4 at a time but I can always click the picture button again to add more...hope that helps :)

The Haley Family said...

you just need to go back and add 5 more after you've successfully added the first bunch!

I love that zoo...miss it so much!

The Haley Family said...

so...you haven't visited my blog in a while...or at least haven't commented! What's Up with that?? *smile*