CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zander's Reading Time!

So Tim calls me from upstairs to bring him the camera and to hurry. So I throw it up to him and I come upstairs and I find this! Zander's sitting on the toilet reading a Hannah Montana book!
He does not pee in it yet, he just thinks its cool to sit on the potty!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sarah Young said...

How awesome is it that before he's even ready to start peeing on the potty, he likes hanging out there! Potty training should be a breeze!

Esther Ogden said...

That's hilarious! =)

The Haley Family said...

so super cute!!!

typical guy!!

Anonymous said...

standing up pics , love to see his pecker

Anonymous said...

I would love to help with his potty training, I will hold his c=ck while he pees

Anonymous said...

I would suck it for him, feel it getting nice n hard in my mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love sucking little c--ks

Anonymous said...

hell yes I love sucking kiddy c--k, love some nkd pics of him too andhopefully with a hard on and I would wank looking at it