CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Going Back!!

I am going back to Vegas!! I am very excited. Unfortunately I am not going until October! But my parents are taking me and only me! We are going for my 30th Birthday (ugh!). We are going to see Donny and Marie (yes, Osmond!!)! My parents went to see them last weekend at the MGM and loved it so they are going back and taking me with them! This time they are at the Flamingo, but we are staying at Bally's. I am looking forward to it, it will be lots of fun!



6 comments:

Lizzy said...

HI Jill,

It was fun to see you stop by our blog.

Your family is adorable!

Come on back to The Tip Spot!

christy said...

super cute blog!!

i hope zander keeps going on the potty thing--haven gets that training as soon as school is back in full swing! she thought she was trained for awhile, that was fun...

check out the tip spot again, and come see our little family too!

Sarah Young said...

I've never been to Vegas, but Justin swears by it! I hope you have a great time!

Esther Ogden said...

Yay for you! Have a great time...even though you aren't going until October. I had a friend who just saw Donny and Marie and she raves about the whole experience! Glad you like your Scentsy warmer! Oh, also, somehow your email got deleted from my email account. Could you leave me a comment with it...or better yet, just email me! =) Thanks!

Alyssa said...

That will be so fun. . .you should swing up our way for a visit!!!

The Haley Family said...

lucky girl!!! I want a trip away with no kids!!