CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Old Friends

This weekend I had the opportunity to see some old friends from high school! I went to seminary with all 4 of them, but wasn't really "apart" of "their group". But we were friends none the less!

It was great to see Bryce and Becca, Mr. R and Mrs. R, Jay and Stephanie, and Jason and Mariah. Between all of us we have 5 kids and a few of us are on the down hill slide to 30! ugh!

It was fun to see how the guys now look like men. Its hard to believe its been 11 years since we graduated high school.

Sydney was the only girl and the oldest of all the kids! She was asking on the way to Bryce's house if there would be any kids her age. But she found a friend in Mr. T...Mr. R and Mrs. R's little guy. She played with him all night long! Zander just had a good time being able to go up and down the stairs by himself and playing with other kids toys!

But it was a great night and we enjoyed ourselves! I hope we are able to get together with everyone else again! Thanks for having us over Bryce and Becca!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Where was I??? I would have loved to have been there?! I guess I need to move to Washington! What was the get together for? Any pictures. I totally know what you mean when I see the guys we grew up with as full on men with children. . .kind of fun to watch them now and think of the way they were! Sounds like it was fun.

mom of six, nana of five said...

I am so glad you guys were able to get together! We almost came...my kids have such fond memories of the Fort on the Fourth but company showed up and we party hopped all day! Watched the San Fran fireworks from the top of a house in Sausalito...spectacular!

ABCD Clapp said...

what is mariah's maiden name?
do i know her?