CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

School, DisneyLand and more kids?

So I have an idea....school....for me....WHAT AM I THINKING??? Its an online school for travel and tourism. So basically I could be a travel agent in 7 months (or longer). It would be something I would want to be able to do at home, because I so do not want my babies in day care!! No way! I love planning trips! I love to look for the best airfare prices, hotels, rental cars...love it! So why not actually do it and get paid for it? The schooling part, not thrilled about, but how else will I learn?
We are planning a vacation in October 2009 with our friends to DisneyLand...yes its a year and a half away, but you can still plan! (See and then I could get us good deals on our trip and maybe we could afford to stay at the expensive hotel!!) Now it will be decisions on which hotel to stay in...more expensive and stay at California Adventure...its in the park. OR stay at a good neighbor hotel and it will be much cheaper, and about a 10 minute walk. I see pros and cons with both. But then again closer would mean less time to the parks, but paying out the ear for a hotel when we could be playing with that $$!! Also Zander will be almost 3 (and free at Disney...under 3 free) and Sydney will be almost 10(but still considered a child price...3-9!!) and our friends will have have a little 1 year old!! Yea for Amanda and Brandon!! So will it either be Ireland Faith or Lincoln Mark??
Amanda and Brandon

So Tim has come to the conclusion that we are done having kids...me not so sure. I would like to have one more, but I do see Tim's reason for not wanting more. He is ready to watch them grow now and be done with the whole baby stage. I like the baby stage. I don't mind that much getting up at 3am and feeding them. Sure its a lack of sleep, but Zander still gets up around 5am and will cry. But he does go back to sleep after we recover him back up (or I recover him back up!) I feel like there may be one more...I have felt that way since we brought Z home. I haven't had that strong of a feeling for awhile, but it still nags at me sometimes. So does my family look complete??

So we shall see on School and more kids (actually just one more!)!

Toodles....

3 comments:

eric and girls said...

I think you need one more kiddo standing between the 2 of you. I often look at our family pictures and think there is always room for one more body. Good luck with school, now we will come to you for our traveling plans. We are planning to go to disneyland in October of this year.

The Haley Family said...

well...Tim isn't THAT old to be finished with kids already! Matt on the other hand...ha ha!! I am pretty sure we are done...4 is a good number. Yes, do the school if you want to. Like you said, you already love doing it, might as well get paid and help others find great deals!

Sarah Young said...

Justin swore up and down that he was totally, completely, 100% done having kids. I, like you, was never completely convinced, but didn't want to put a wedge in the marriage over it. So I just turned it over to the Lord and told Him that if we were supposed to have another one, it was in His hands in getting it to us. Long story short, I'm prego with #3 and we are still scratching our heads wondering how that one happened. But hey, if it's supposed to happen, it will!