CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

One of those mornings....


One of my kids favorite books is Dr. Suess..There's a Wocket in my Pocket. My favorite line is...Did you ever have a feeling there's a zamp in the lamp, or a nink in the sink, or woset in the closet? Well for sure there is a woset in Sydney's closet! That girl has so many clothes to choose from you would think it wouldn't be that hard of a choice! WRONG!! We get home last night from my parents and we tell her to get her clothes out for school tomorrow so we don't have to argue about it in the morning...well the argument statrs right then and there! Complete break down of what she does not want to wear and how I need to get everyhting that is in the washer into the dryer so she can choose tomorrow! Whoa who is the mother here?! Last time I checked it was me, not an 8 year old! Her rule is if it is in her room or my room it is available to her, if it is in the laundry room, clean or not, it is not available. She constantly bangs the door open and closed every morning waking her brother up! What a joy! So needless to say we compromised on the attire for the day. But back to that woset in the closet, I know he lives there not only does he freak her out on what she should/shouldn't wear he makes a mess of her closet! Because as we know when its your room, you aren't the one who makes the mess, its always someone else!

1 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I'm just starting to get into the daily attire struggle with Maryn. I guess I should thank my lucky stars it took almost 5 years to get to this point. But it's still not fun!