CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of work!!

Tomorrow starts a new journey for my family!  I am going back to work for the first time in 12 years.  WOW!!  I am super excited though!  I will be a receptionist for a dental office here in Vancouver.  My good friend Lisa works there as well and she got me the first interview and it snowballed from there.  So tomorrow it starts.  A huge awakening to my children when they have to go to bed tonight and realize its still daylight outside!  Early to bed and early to rise!  I am so grateful its only 3 days a week right now, Monday-Wednesday.  That leaves my Thursdays open to go to Zander's preschool field trips and go to any of Sydney's volleyball games.  This new job is a huge blessing to our family and I am so grateful to Dr. Rapisarda for giving me a chance, someone who has no up front dental experience.  And so grateful for Lisa who is willing to train me!

0 comments: