
Just got off Big Thunder Mtn...aka the Crazy Train!

Sydney and I on Dumbo...Not my favorite ride (yack)

Family picture with Mickey Mouse

Family picture with "The Real" Buzz Lightyear!

Zander's 2nd most favorite ride in Disney Land...The Carousel!

2 of the cars from the Fast and the Furious Tokyo...Universal Studios.

I was SO excited when I turned around and saw Alex the Lion! I think
I was more excited than Zander!

We headed to LA for the day and stopped at the LA Temple. so peaceful and beautiful! I think this was our most favorite part of the whole trip!

LA Temple

Family picture on temple grounds.

Me adn my hot lover on Santa Monica Pier!

Totally stalked the guy in the Lamborghini for more than 10 minutes!
He so knew it too!!

Back at Disney Land with Mickey Mouse!

One of Zander's many dance moves!

On the big boat in Disney Land...no idea what its called!

WOODY!!!

Umm this goat was a little tripped out! He just stared at Zander!
I would have been a bit freaked!

This goat loved to stand on top of the barrels and look around. The sucker even smiles! Not in this picture though...his upper lip curls up around his teeth! Creepy!

So excited to see Jessie! We waited for more than 30 minutes for her to come out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!

My babies with Goofy at Goofy's Kitchen. The food was not worth $137, but they still talk about going there and seeing so many characters!

Zander back with his best friend! She came to our table about 3 or 4 times!
He loved it

My family of bugs! Zander did NOT like the 3D spider that jumps put! He could not get those glasses of quick enough! Then the bees sting you in the back and another bug blows "snot" on you and then a bug lets off a bomb. And the finale is the bug running under your butt! Ya he was done quickly!

Me and my hot bug self!
1 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! We can't wait until we go to DW...hopefully in a few years! I still remember the Disney breakfast from 15 years ago...I had a little crush on Goofy...or maybe it was the other way around! ha ha! You and your hot lover are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment