CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tagged

This is from Sydney's first day of 3rd grade. We were living in an apartment while our house was being built. I like this picture quite a bit...thinking maybe I should have that hair again...so much easier!


So here is what you do:
1) go to the first folder in your pictures
2) Post the 10th pic in that folder
3) Tell the story behind it!

I tag...whomever! I don't even know who reads this anyways!

4 comments:

Kara said...

lol! Luke has those same pj's. I think your hair is cute in the pic too. So are you Gonna change your hair hmmmm....

The Hymas Clan said...

Look at Zander!!! So cute. Yes your hair looks fab!

Jill said...

You guys are so funny! I need to wait til the hair gets a bit longer! I don't need an afro!

The Haley Family said...

super cute picture!!!