This blog is for me to share my thoughts and opinions on the things I find to be important issues. I do not expect that everyone will agree with me, most likely you will all disagree with me. However, since these are my thoughts and opinions, please respect that. Feel free to leave me comments. My beliefs come from hours of research and prayer.
I will also share the life of my family on this blog...I have been married to Tim for almost 13 years and we have 2 awesome kids. Sydney is 12 years old and in 6th grade. Zander is 4 years old and thinks he is KING of this family!
hey, we are absolute disney addicts. We have been on the cruise 2 times, and we are so looking forward to the panama canal, though now with the new ship coming out, it is hard not to change those plans to go on the new ship!! Actually Michael and I love just about any cruise, anything that involves me not lifting a finger, I am 100% for! You guys should look into the Panama cruise, it would be so much fun! You never will see the kids!! They have the most amazing programs for them! Anyway I will email you on fb our new address.
1 comments:
hey, we are absolute disney addicts. We have been on the cruise 2 times, and we are so looking forward to the panama canal, though now with the new ship coming out, it is hard not to change those plans to go on the new ship!! Actually Michael and I love just about any cruise, anything that involves me not lifting a finger, I am 100% for! You guys should look into the Panama cruise, it would be so much fun! You never will see the kids!! They have the most amazing programs for them! Anyway I will email you on fb our new address.
Post a Comment