A couple weekends ago we went to Seaside with Tim's parents for the annual Seaside Rod Run. It was so much fun! The first batch of pictures is all just us playing at the beach and having fun. I will post the car pictures in a bit! The day started off good and quickly turned down hill when just 10 miles outside of Seaside! So there is this hill that is about 3 miles long and it is before the Astoria or Seaside exit. So here I am in a passing lane, mind you PASSING other people, and Tim says cop. CRAP! I knew I was toast, sure enough she pulls behind me and pulls me over! To her benefit she was a really nice lady...made small talk about the kids, kinda chatted with me. I'm thinking OH PLEASE don't give me a ticket or at least make it a small amount! Well I was going 79 in a 55. So she nailed me! $242 ticket! OUCH! I decided she wasn't all that nice after all. I have a picture of the ticket somewhere,I will have to search for where I stored it and add it later!
So for now just enjoy the pictures of our beach fun!




1 comments:
It's crazy how a ticket will dampen the mood =( But you have to love a good beach trip!!
Post a Comment