CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Multnomah Falls

Here are a bunch of pictures form the little watering hole we ended up at after the hike! It was nice to sit down after killing ourselves up about 100 + switchbacks!

Me looking at Zander below me!


Me and Tyler! He is 11 years old!

My Momma

Sydney and Tyler

Walking up the rocks

She was climbing from below this huge log that was set above the little creek.

Watching some other kids

Tyler flying like Spiderman

And landing like Spiderman!

Sydney out on the huge log...My dad has a picture of me stuck on it!!

At the top of the falls, looking down

Just posing!

1 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

So fun!!! I cant believe that was your first time there!!!!! That is totally CRAZY!!!! I cant even count the # of times I've been there! You got some really cute pictures though!!!!