CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Dress..For Ali

Ok Ali here are the best shots I could find of me and the dress! I had to fight hard for this dress...No way was I wearing what the other girls had on! I do not compromise!




7 comments:

The Haley Family said...

ONE. HOT. MAMMA. Beautiful!

The Hymas Clan said...

Yay Jill!!!!! Good for you not compromising!!! You look very gorgeous!!!!!

Jill said...

You look great & thanks for setting a great example for others about not compromising!!!

Kara said...

Hot mama!! Nothing like a nice red dress - that's modest!!!

eric and girls said...

Very pretty! Good job on not compromising. Sometimes it's easier to wear what everyone else is wearing so you don't look "weird". Good job!

Laura Alvord said...

Way to go Jill. I think you look the best anyway! Good job!!

Esther Ogden said...

Ahhh...you look gorgeous! Love the red! I agree with Ali...you are one hot mama! =)