CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hockey and Peeing

Being a cheese ball for the camera! Such a poser!


Posing with his jersey, stick and puck!

Potty training has been going really well! We started in February and have had our share of accidents, but lately he has been doing really well!
yes that is my finger pointing at him...oops!

Smiling for the camera!

5 comments:

Hailey said...

How funny, cute, and inventive to see him sitting on the toilet backwards. I guess it ensures that there wont be any messes.

The Haley Family said...

I've never done the sitting backwards before, interesting! Yeah for accomplishments! Ella is acting VERY interested in potty training, yeah!

Love the hockey jersey!

The Original TomKat said...

Good job Zander!

Laura Alvord said...

Hooray for being potty trained! I'm so happy for you!!!

Andrea said...

Good idea! I'll have try this when my nephews come over!