CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finding Friends

This blog thing has turned out to be pretty fun in finding old friends! I have just randomly been putting in friends names (only if I remember their married last names or spouses names) into the http thing and amazingly I found 2 friends!! I found Alyssa first! I have known her since we were about 5 or so years old. And haven't kept in very good contact over the years, but maybe once she see's that I left her a comment on her blog she will come and visit me on my blog and we can get in touch again!
Then I found Darci...just last night! I have searched high and low for that girl! I have her parents old address from like 11 years ago and have always sent a Christmas card, but never heard anything back..never even got my card back so I assumed they still lived there. Anyways Darci was one of my room mates when I lived in Utah right after high school! I was so excited that I found Darci and Alyssa last night that I told Sydney she had to go to bed right away so I could read up on their lives! She said I was a dork and went to bed! Nice mom huh!?
I am still tryingto find 2 of my other roommates from school. They are sisters, but again I can't remember their last names for the life of me. I remember one of their spouses names, but so far no luck! Maybe if Darci reads this she knows how we can find Hanna and Laura!

3 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

jill I am so glad you found Alyssa so I could find her too. I wish I knew more people so I could share someone with you. I will keep working on it.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for looking us up. Jay says "hello" and hopes you are doing well.

Alyssa said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you found me too! I think this blogging thing is the perfect way to keep in touch with old friends. . .the ones you think about often and should call. . .but can't ever seem find the time (or their phone number! HA! It will be so fun to spend some time reading your blog! Thanks for the shout out! You family is beautiful!