A - Attached or single: Attached to my best friend, Tim
B - Best friend(s): Tim, of course..and then Amanda!
C - Cake or pie: Pie, can't stand cake!
D - Day of choice: Saturday mornings, I get to sleep in while Tm takes care of the kids and then we switch on Sunday!
E - Essential item: My makeup, vain I know! But I can't leave the house without having my face on! Scary!
F - Favorite color: Pink, its all over my closet!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms only if they are red and clear!
H - Hometown: Vancouver, WA
I - Indulgence(s): napping while Sydney is at school and Zander is napping!!
J - January or July: July, Warm weather, fireworks, Sydney's birthday
K - Kids: 2, Sydney 8 and Zander 16 months!
L - Life is incomplete without: My husband and kids
M - Marriage date: September 4, 1998
N - Number of siblings: 2 brothers, Jamie (27), Tyler (10)
O - Oranges or apples: Apples, oranges take longer to get into!
P - Phobias or fears: Phobia of spiders. Fears of losing my kids to something horrible
Q - Quotes: "Get over it"
R - Reason to smile: When my kids like to snuggle with me...Sydney on the weekend mornings and Zander with his blanket before he goes to sleep
S - Season of choice: Summer because of warm weather! Winter only so I can where sweatshirts and not care!
T - Tag three friends: Alison, Amy, and Esther and anyone else who reads this!
U - Unknown fact about me: Some people know this, but I broke of a previous engagement to date and marry Tim. That other guy was a little weird! And scary now that I think about it!!
V - Very favorite store: Target and Fred Meyers! They have so much stuff I can decorate my house with, without breaking my bank!
W - Worst habit: 4 letter words (not the really bad ones though!)
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound, its fun to see babies that are on the inside!
Y - Your favorite food: My moms pot roast and Chevys chicken enchilladas!
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra
2 days ago




2 comments:
That was so fun to read and complete on my own blog! What a great idea, Jill! I love you!
It was fun to read your answers! I can relate on the whole make-up thing. I caught sight of my make-up-less self in the mirror this morning and thought it's a good thing I wasn't born in a day in age where make-up wearers were hussies because let's face it, I TOTALLY NEED IT!
Post a Comment