CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Screamer


My baby is now a screamer! I don't know what has gotten into this kid, maybe its the lack of being able to communicate, I don't know! Its not some little yelling to get his way, it full fledged screaming. We were at Deseret Book earlier and the kid, I swear, cleared the store out! Not to mention I am now partially deaf in my right ear! You would think he is being stabbed or something. So I am at a loss of what to do! Half the time Sydney is taunting him with something he may want that happens to be hers, and we just tell her to give it to him so he will stop...But we will be creating a monster even more if we continue to do that.

So Ali you have more kids than I do and most of them are boys, what did you do??

3 comments:

The Haley Family said...

I am not help, sorry! My nephew has become quite the s-c-r-e-a-m-e-r too!! I am sure it is just a phase... Maybe don't give him exactly what he wants when he screams...just something similar?? GOOD LUCK!!!

Bentley & Amy said...

One thing I learned being a "nanny" to my little buddy Chris is to NOT say, "yeah, keep screaming, can you go louder?" Reverse psychology does NOT work, in this case. Good luck!
Emma is still working on the getting on a sleep schedule, so when it gets to this I will come to you!

Anonymous said...

freghtsin