CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Celine Dion

Ok So I have the best husband in the world!! He scored big time with this trip! Back in September (6th and 7th, 2007) for our 9th anniversary he took me to Vegas! This was a trip he had been planning since Christmas 2006. And none of it was to my knowledge until about 3 weeks prior to going. Although I had figured it out way before then from little clues he would say in general conversation. We stayed at Caesars Palace...Probably one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at! Well he took me to see Celine Dion! I am a huge fan of hers and have been since I was probably abot 14 or 15 years old! Love her! Well we had row BB seats 2 & 3! That put us in the 2nd row!! HOLY COW!!! Oh my gosh I wanted to bawl my eyes out when she came on stage!

We had this little old man (97 years young) sitting in fron of us and she came down to him and told the audience that she has seen him at her shows before and that he reminded her of her dad. Well she gave him a kiss and hug and Tim was telling me to touch her and I couldn't do it, so Tim does and CELINE DION GRABS TIM'S HAND!!!! So I of course grab her hand too and just get her fingers! But hey she was pretty much face to face with us! Oh it was soo cool!!!

I so wish we could have taken pictures at the show! It was amazing! Well she is now done with her show in Vegas and is going on a world wide tour for her new album, Taking Chances! She comes to Portland on October 16th! 2 days after my 30th Birthday! I haveyet to get tickets, but I am going to!! I could never get tickets again like we had at Caesars, but I will be ok with that!

Ok so now how do I even compare to getting even with him? How do I top that or even come close?! One day I will repay him, I just don't know when or how!!

1 comments:

The Haley Family said...

yes, you are a Celin Dion crazy lady!!! I do remember that! Awesome gift, great husband lucky girl!!!