Quote for the day:
Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her crap........
you will receive more crap than any one human being can handle.
Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her crap........
you will receive more crap than any one human being can handle.
that was sent to me from my aunt! love it!




8 comments:
Isn't that the truth! You know the saying, If momma aint happy aint no one happy!!!
you are a posting maniac!!! That is fun that Sydney likes golf...Morley REALLY got into it this summer!
Great pictures of the zoo, etc...I miss being close to things like that!
Miss you!
dude, I love it!
Blogging is great! I've run into so many old friends - it's been really fun. Zander sure is a cutie! You were pregnant when we left Vancouver, I'm glad I get to finally see him! You family is just adorable!!
Close, I live over the border in Utah.
That is hilarious - I love it!!
I love your quote! Yes, Darci is alive...just super busy! She is a total slacker and needs to update her blog- I know. I'll let her know about your old roomate nad here is her email -
darcipenner1@hotmail.com
That is hilarious, Jill! So true, so true! =)
Post a Comment